The Warm Springs Cabana Club pool is available for parties during the summer months, which includes a reserved picnic area during open hours.
The pool parties are available to members only; however, a member may sponsor an event for a non-member friend or neighbor.
The sponsoring member must be 25 years old and is required to attend the event and any pre-event activities – including decorating, catering, cleanup, etc.
Reservation is required if
- Your party is more than ten (10) people
- You want to reserve the picnic tables
Due to the limited parking, a large event in the Clubhouse will not be scheduled at the same time as a large pool party.
Please state exact times on your application, as other large groups may be booked before or after your event.
The application must be approved by the Activities/Rentals Board Member.
Attendance and Fees
- Pool capacity: 185
- Two (2) hours minimum
- Four (4) hours maximum
- $500 refundable security deposit
- Additional non-member guest fee is $5/person whether they swim or not.
- One (1) lifeguard provides by the club for the first 20 guests
- Additional lifeguard’s fee is $25/hr
- Two (2) lifeguards are needed for 21- 40 guests, so forth and so on.
- If more than 20 guests arrive without given notice, the additional non- member guests will not be allowed to use the pools until and unless an additional lifeguard(s) is present.
- If the pool capacity reaches 185 swimmers, the non-members may be asked to leave.
- The party fee is due two (2) weeks before your party date including the additional guests fee.
- A printed list of guests (member and non-member) must be provided with the party fee.
Facility & Amenities
- The pool area
- The reserved picnic tables and grassy area
- A BBQ, lighter fluid, and charcoal
Terms & Conditions
- NO glass, NO popcorn, NO gum, NO balloons in the pool area
- Please place your trash in the provided trashcans
- It is your responsibility to empty the full trashcan into the dumpster shed
- It is your responsibility to completely clean up after your party at the end of your rental time
- You will be charge a fee determined by the WSCC Board if you don’t clean up your area
The WSCC’s liability insurance requires that any non-member under the age of 18 have a completed permission slip on file before they are allowed to swim. This is true even if the parent/guardian is in attendance. You have the responsibility of your guests’ conduct. WSCC reserves the right to refuse guest admittance and to ask a guest to leave.
Not sure about the application? Submit this inquiry and have our coordinator contact you.
POOL PERMISSION SLIPS FOR MINORS (Minors must have a signed permission slip from a member/parent before entering the pool. Need to print and bring it to the club so that attendees can sign.)